SCAN ALL NINE MURALS AND GO IN THE RUNNING TO WIN!
Welcome to the Macedon Ranges Augmented Mural Trail. Just Another Agency has placed a mural in each of the nine towns within the Macedon Ranges. Each mural, painted by a different Victorian based artist has been augmented with a hidden letter.
All you have to do to play and win is:
1. Download the EyeJack app onto your phone
2. Locate the mural in each town
3. Open your app, click on the Augmented Mural Trail link
4. Scan the mural to watch it come to life to get the hidden letter
5. Collect all nine letters (one from each mural)
6. Figure out the hidden statement
7. Upload your favourite mural to Instagram along with the hidden statement, @justanotheragency and @macedonrangessc, #augmentedmuraltrail to go in the running to win one of three Just Another Prize Packs.
Mural Trail runs 2-30 May 2022
GISBORNE: 31 Brantome Street, Gisborne – CHUCK MAYFIELD
RIDDELLS CREEK: Lions Park New Site – 63a Main Road, Riddells Creek – ANDRE BRUZZESE
MACEDON: 33 Smith Street, Macedon – ANA AKERLUND
MT MACEDON: Mt Macedon Gallery – 684 Mt Macedon Road, Mt Macedon – ALEX SUGAR
WOODEND: Woodend Community Centre, Corner of High Street and Forest Street, Woodend – COLLAGISM
ROMSEY: Romsey Hub, 96 Main Street, Romsey – LUCY LUCY
LANCEFIELD: 28 High Street, Lancefield – LACHLAN PHILP
KYNETON: Lions Kiosk, Kyneton Mechanics Institute, 79 Mollison Street, Kyneton – CAX ONE
MALMSBURY: Malmsbury Pub, 85 Mollison Street, Malmsbury – GEORGE GOODNOW
© 2022 Just Another Agency. JUST ANOTHER ACKNOWLEDGES THE TRADITIONAL OWNERS OF THE LAND IN WHICH WE LIVE & WORK & THEIR CONTINUING CONNECTION TO LAND, SEA & COMMUNITY. WE PAY OUR RESPECTS TO THEM & THEIR CULTURES; & TO ELDERS, PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE.
All rights reserved Salient.